domenica 26 novembre 2006

Avoid the loony Zune

Zune


Zune è la risposta di Microsoft a I-Pod. Il brano che segue mostra come si fa una stroncatura.



[...] "Avoid," is my general message. The Zune is a square wheel, a product that's so absurd and so obviously immune to success that it evokes something akin to a sense of pity.
[...]
The setup process stands among the very worst experiences I've ever had with digital music players. The installer app failed, and an hour into the ordeal, I found myself asking my office goldfish, "Has it really come to this? Am I really about to manually create and install a .dll file?"


But there it was, right on the Zune's tech support page. Is this really what parents want to be doing at 4 a.m. on Christmas morning?
[...]


Avoid the loony Zune, di ANDY IHNATKO, Chicago Sunday Times, 23 novembre 2006

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento